Here you will find a list of links that I think you will find useful or interesting.
- Click here for definitions of plot based literary terms
Project Gutenberg: A website containing full-text versions of texts that are 100 years old or older
- Google Books: This is a website with excerpts from a variety of texts
- Shakespeare Searched: Search Shakespeare's works for key words or concepts (very useful for essay writing!)
- CartoonStock: Use this website to search for images for vocabulary review
- Wordle: Copy your writing here and words you use the most often will look bigger. This is helpful when you are trying to avoid being repetitive, plus it's fun!
- MLA Format: This website has information on how to format your essays and also has examples of works cited pages
- Sadlier-Oxford Vocbaulary: Use this website for review games, flashcards, and more!
- Responsibility Chart: a template for group work